Friday, April 11, 2008

x)

had pe in the mornings. Was busy looking at our class girls taking their napha. Had mine last week alredady. I did v badly for my napha, inclined pull up luh. i did only 13 lehs. Got to do at least 18 for an A. Last year, i like did almost 20+.
UNFAIR.

English lessons, boreds X(
Oh ya, and & i managed to pass my a maths, differentiation test lehs. 16/25. Its kinda lousy laas. But then its like so surprising. I thought i would never pass that test. Thanks to my last minute revision. YAYS :]
Went homed after school. Supposed to train the c girls one. But,I didnt go. >< cause im like so tired.
Went to accompany bestfr to have his lunch, & he accompany-ed me to the bus stop. We crapped & laughed alot can. D:

And & & sharon and my diet scheme starts tmr.
NO
` eating of my fav 'Meij' chocolates.
` eating of sweets.
` eating more than 2 meals a day.
` fried stuffs.
` oily food.
` drinking of my fav honeydew bubble tea
` eating of my fav honeystars.
` drinking of soft drinks/sweet drinks
ONLY exercising. ><

Think im gonna have my afternoon nap after finishing this post.
I ♥ fridays.

No comments: